Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trouble in the mailbox.........


......the September/October issue of Victoria arrived today, just what I needed to get me off track. It's full of autumn....pumpkins...cranberry tartlets....apples....shops....quilts.......I had to put it down so I get something done today, like filling all the orders that came in over the weekend. I can't wait until tonight to pick it back up and savor every page.....the center spread sums my feelings....

Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking successive autumns.
--George Eliot

Back to work....
Barb

2 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

love this mag!! We are so excited to be celebrating our one-year anniversary (and a fun giveaway!) Thank you for being such a wonderful part of the last year!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

One of my favorite mags!